Any buffalo wings on Splendor?

4merlurker

Recently(last 15 months) have never had wings on any Carnival ship.

Keith

Just wondering if your list of recently-sailed Carnival ships includes the Dream?

We're sailing on that next January and I was really looking forward to trying to find some, as they're probably my favorite food. :(

As far as amazing cruise buffalo wings go-- hop on the Norwegian Sky! They have a little sports bar that's open in the afternoons through early morning that does happy hour drink specials and has some of the best buffalo wings I've ever had, land or sea. They had lots of other little bar-food type appetizers, too. We went there every night for wings, without fail. One of the waiters there, Romeo, remembered our "usual" order after the first day and always got right over to us as soon as he saw us, even when the place was packed during happy hour. One of my favorite cruise memories! (they're also free, which makes them taste even better! I love it when ships have a wide variety of food included in the purchase price, not just at specialty restaurants)

Just wondering if your list of recently-sailed Carnival ships includes the Dream?

We're sailing on that next January and I was really looking forward to trying to find some, as they're probably my favorite food. :(

As far as amazing cruise buffalo wings go-- hop on the Norwegian Sky! They have a little sports bar that's open in the afternoons through early morning that does happy hour drink specials and has some of the best buffalo wings I've ever had, land or sea. They had lots of other little bar-food type appetizers, too. We went there every night for wings, without fail. One of the waiters there, Romeo, remembered our "usual" order after the first day and always got right over to us as soon as he saw us, even when the place was packed during happy hour. One of my favorite cruise memories! (they're also free, which makes them taste even better! I love it when ships have a wide variety of food included in the purchase price, not just at specialty restaurants)

Ncl wings are some of the best I've had

As-far-as-I-know, the only place you can order wings is the RedFrog Pub where they serve 'Pub Grub':

http://www.carnival.com/onboard/bars-lounges/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/RedFrogPubMenupdf.ashx

Unfortunately, at present, the pub is only on three Carnival ships: The Breeze, Magic, and Sunshine. Not to be confused with the RedFrog Rum Bar which is located on more ships, but does not serve pub food.

I'm sure there might be times when they are available on the Lido Buffet, but I can't recall seeing any on a regular basis.

On John Healds Facebook page one of today's rapid fire questions was wings or sushi? So they may be coming to a ship near you.

I'd take decent wings over sushi in a heartbeat!

John

Why are you so snarky to everyone? I believe the question was:

Do they serve buffalo wings on the Splendor.....not if their is a local eatery that serves them.

If hubby loves them, and needs to fulfill his love for them, buy some. Why wait for a ship to provide them.;)

Archived