Just upgraded to aft on Epic, hope I made a good choice

rindanonna

Originally booked a BD balcony for Christmas week cruise. Saw the price drop a bit and was offered an upgrade to BA mid ship deck 12 which I took. Tonight saw that B1 AFT was pennies more than I paid so I moved to 13287 corner AFT. Hope this was a smart move. Does anyone know if this balcony is covered or not? Looks like the spa is above us so thinking it should not be noisy. Have never done AFT before but think from what I have read here it will be awesome.

Originally booked a BD balcony for Christmas week cruise. Saw the price drop a bit and was offered an upgrade to BA mid ship deck 12 which I took. Tonight saw that B1 AFT was pennies more than I paid so I moved to 13287 corner AFT. Hope this was a smart move. Does anyone know if this balcony is covered or not? Looks like the spa is above us so thinking it should not be noisy. Have never done AFT before but think from what I have read here it will be awesome.

You'll have noise at night from the Spice H20 parties. I sailed in corner aft 12310 and could hear the music at night, other cruisers will say they didn't hear anything. I guess it all just depends on how sensitive you are to noise.

The Epic aft balconies do have more motion and vibration than other ships. Other than the early wake up calls pulling into port, the cabins are great. Nice sized balconies that fit at least one lounger, two chairs and two tables.

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived