Cunard Jigsaws (modern not vintage)

maitai999

Can't say that I've noticed them from any of the usual online retailers, I'm on QM2 in 4 weeks and will be back 2 weeks before Christmas so if you are in the UK and would like me to purchase and post on to you, am happy to help!

Pamela

Edited by Curlu

Pamela - what a wonderful gesture thank you so much for offering to do that for me, it is really appreciated but I am terribly embarrassed about putting you to any bother.

I find it most unusual that Cunard have not got an "on-line merchandise shop" as I am sure it would do very well. I will phone Cunard tomorrow to see if there is any way to order by post but I don't expect much success. On my last voyage there were a number of jigsaws (modern photographic style), I think there was one of the three Queens together but I can't remember even an approximate cost. I will see what I can find out.

Thanks again, lucky you :)

No worries, I would not have offered if I was not happy to assist! I'm always asking people to bring things back from various destinations for me so I know what an imposition it seems but its really no trouble as we usually travel light.....this is the point at which you probably tell me you want 20!!!

Pamela - what a wonderful gesture thank you so much for offering to do that for me, it is really appreciated but I am terribly embarrassed about putting you to any bother.

I find it most unusual that Cunard have not got an "on-line merchandise shop" as I am sure it would do very well. I will phone Cunard tomorrow to see if there is any way to order by post but I don't expect much success. On my last voyage there were a number of jigsaws (modern photographic style), I think there was one of the three Queens together but I can't remember even an approximate cost. I will see what I can find out.

Thanks again, lucky you :)

The shops are operated by Harding Brothers not by Cunard.

• 2 weeks later...

Cunard have been most helpful. Harding Brothers are nothing to do with the onboard bookshops, but OCEAN BOOKS based in the UK. They provided wonderful customer service and emailed the range of Cunard jigsaws for sale onboard which are also available to purchase direct from them in the UK.

Just thought I'd share the info incase anyone else would like to purchase for christmas presents.

• 2 weeks later...
The shops are operated by Harding Brothers not by Cunard.

Not Harding Brothers anymore - it is now Harding Retail. Apparently, it's all about "rebranding".

"...The announcement follows a major company rebranding with a revised name, fresh logo and new website. Harding Retail, previously known as Harding Brothers, says the decision reflects ‘a much more customer-focused retail approach, driven by the rapidly changing nature of passenger expectations onboard cruiseships’..."

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/10104-new-contracts-for-rebranded-harding-retail.html