Wifi Port list?

We've experienced there to be several at the port or near the ports. Most ask that you buy something (coffee, beer, soda, etc) and they will give you the password to their wifi.

We've recently been to Gran Cayman, Cozumel, and Key West, many places had signs offering wifi. I'm sure they use it to increase customer flow.

Don't sweat it. There will be free wifi at ST & SJ. You are probably right about HMC. Grand Turk may be the same, but Margaritaville may have something for you.

Google Starbucks and/or free wifi at the port cities, they'll have free wifi.

Here is a site that lists free wifi in the 50 states, and then scroll down and find them in Mexico, the Caribbean, etc. I used it last year to find free wifi in Australia! Of course, just about anywhere you find a McDonalds you've found wifi for the price of a cup of coffee. Enjoy.

FREE WIFI SPOTS

If you have an iPhone or iPad there is a "Free Wifi Finder" app, which is free itself. It will give you addresses and maps to free places and you can download their database so you do not have to connect to the internet to find them. There might be a similar android app but I have not checked.

The BEST people on the ship to ask is those that work in the gift shops. They can leave the ship in every port (unlike cabin stewards, etc) because they can.

I ALWAYS ask them, and I always get great information.....