Carnival Dream This Saturday...so excited!!

Robkatcruisers

Woop woop getting closer!!! I dont know what to wear on embarkation day....???? LOL

Sent from my LG-MS695 using Forums mobile app

Last cruise I wore a sundress with my bathing suit underneath. I dropped off my bags and found a great spot in the sun with a drink in my hand!

This will be my third cruise, second with Carnival. Today it finally hit me and I did a little woop woop and 30 second dance party. Cats were looking at me a little weird.:p

I have always said I would do a review and haven't. This time I really want to as I am unemployed and will clearly have the time...LOL....and therefore may be the last cruise for some time.:eek:

LOVE YOU ALL CC MEMBERS and those who tirelessly (GA Pearl, Mike and Tracy) who do great reviews!!!:):):D

Okay so when you return, I'm expecting a great review. Have a wonderful time and enjoy yourself. I would do the "woop, woop dance if I were in your shoes. My time on the Dream is still a ways off (October 2014), but I'm going to have fun waiting!!!