BCH or other place?

~Jo~

:) Hello, I'm sure this question has been asked before. We are leaving Saturday for a cruise and stopping in Nassau. For a beach resort experience, which would you recommend? Ease of getting there? Price? Amenities? Anything else? Thank you... I don't have much time to make up my mind and find something that will please most of my family (8 adults).

Thank you, I appreciate.

~Jo~

In Freeport, I will take them to Grand Lucayan. I was there in the spring and loved it!

:) Hello, I'm sure this question has been asked before. We are leaving Saturday for a cruise and stopping in Nassau. For a beach resort experience, which would you recommend? Ease of getting there? Price? Amenities? Anything else? Thank you... I don't have much time to make up my mind and find something that will please most of my family (8 adults).

Thank you, I appreciate.

~Jo~

In Freeport, I will take them to Grand Lucayan. I was there in the spring and loved it!

Here's the link for Cruise Critic's Bahamas board http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58

and don't forget to join your roll call.

Have a great cruise:)

Just back-jitney #10 is 1.25, take it to the Sheritan. There were 4 of us, we got a day room for 119.00, this included all non motorized water vehichles, like kayaks and rafts. We enjoy their pools and hot tubs, and the beach. Have fun! Check out the Bahamas site.