Quiet place for 2 on Triumph????

okCmeNwater

A couple, cruising the day after Christmas 4 days. We're fully aware of holliday/children/crowds so no need to bombard me w/ "why this" and "why that", just hoping someone might know of a couple quiet/relaxing spots around the ship they've found? sun or not :rolleyes:

Best bet is usually your stateroom balcony. If you have noisy neighbors just be polite and tell them you are reading or something and they will usually be accommodating. Have fun! That's still a great time to cruise even if you are looking for peace on earth. :)

A couple, cruising the day after Christmas 4 days. We're fully aware of holliday/children/crowds so no need to bombard me w/ "why this" and "why that", just hoping someone might know of a couple quiet/relaxing spots around the ship they've found? sun or not :rolleyes:

The library is a good spot or the piano bar when it's not being used is cozy

The outside forward decks below the bridge "secret decks." Pitch black at night allowing you to see all the stars after your eyes adjust. Just know that all the crew on the bridge can see you if you're feeling romantic.

didnt realize it was dark at night there. Have to give it a try

didnt realize it was dark at night there. Have to give it a try

Its VERY dark (no forward lighting for navigation, all forward-facing cabins must have curtains shut, no flashlights). Be very careful at first, because its difficult to see when you first step out. Once you're out there, your eyes adjust, and you see all the stars, its worth it! One of the main reasons I book forward cabins.

Edited by seannyice81

Its VERY dark (no forward lighting for navigation, all forward-facing cabins must have curtains shut, no flashlights). Be very careful at first, because its difficult to see when you first step out. Once you're out there, your eyes adjust, and you see all the stars, its worth it! One of the main reasons I book forward cabins.

Been looking for place to see some stars. Thank you

If you want fresh air, go to deck 3 and head outside. There are loungers there and hardly anyone goes out there. It's close to the water line and it's quiet. It's kind of like having a large balcony.

This is my vote also. We got a drink from the bar & sat out there watching the sunset. There was 1 other family out there but they were at the other end of the chairs, very quiet.

The outside forward decks below the bridge "secret decks." Pitch black at night allowing you to see all the stars after your eyes adjust. Just know that all the crew on the bridge can see you if you're feeling romantic.

Deck 9 (Lido) is one deck above the bridge. This is my favorite forward deck because of the two wings overhanging each side of the ship. Picture is from Carnival Valor, which should be very similar.

IMG_8954_zps646116df.jpg

Deck 9 (Lido) is one deck above the bridge. This is my favorite forward deck because of the two wings overhanging each side of the ship. Picture is from Carnival Valor, which should be very similar.

PICTURE

Very true. Seeing the side of the ship from the bridge wings is cool at night.

Deck 6 and 7 are better for stargazing, I've found.

Edited by seannyice81

When we were on the Triumph our cabin was on the Lido deck forward. We liked to go out to the small deck at the very front of the ship. Hardly anyone was ever out there.

We had one on deck 6 on the triumph and it was like having a large balcony. Rare to see anyone out there.