Excursion ending in MIA airport - luggage arrangements? ?

Farrlacey

We're disembarking FLL and tsking ships airboat excursion ending MIA airport. We have a room booked in a MIA airport hotel that night as we're not flying home until next day. We are hoping that our luggage stays on coach whilst we do excursion and we make our own way from airport to hotel with it at the end. Will this work? I've read a few posts about luggage being sent ahead to the airport and we don't want this to happen. ...

We're disembarking FLL and tsking ships airboat excursion ending MIA airport. We have a room booked in a MIA airport hotel that night as we're not flying home until next day. We are hoping that our luggage stays on coach whilst we do excursion and we make our own way from airport to hotel with it at the end. Will this work? I've read a few posts about luggage being sent ahead to the airport and we don't want this to happen. ...

The only time Celebrity would send your luggage directly to the airport is if you were signed up for the Luggage Valet Service. Since you are spending the night in Miami, you would definitely not sign up for this service. I'm sure many people will have luggage with them, so my guess is that it will remain on the coach while you are on the tour. You can verify this with the Shore Excursion desk once on board. Have a great cruise!

Edited by gimletgal

we did an excursion off the ship and they loaded all the luggage to underneath the coach and when they dropped us at the airport at the end of the excursion we got our luggage of the coach. A driver stayed with the coach and luggage whilst we were at the excursion