HAVEN 2BR SUITE Pearl/Jewel vs. Breakaway

DrNora

Has anyone sailed in the 2 BR suites/family villa...on both the Pearl/Jewel or Gem and Breakaway?

We have stayed in them on the smaller ships. How does the Breakaway compare? I see that the balcony is quite small..but how about the rooms?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Nora and Niles

Yes the balcony is smaller but there was room for 3 of us to sit out there with a glass of wine

The layout is not that different - the 2nd bedroom has no window on both and has its own bathroom etc. The living room I would say is slightly smaller but the decoration is all cream and dark wood rather than bright colours. Otherwise I could not see that much difference between the two other than the breakaway is more modern looking.

I liked the haven area better on the breakaway than on the jewel/pearl/gem and Jade

The breakaway has its own bar, lounge and own restaurant and with the number of people on the breakaway we were appreciative of the haven area. There are great cabanas up on the haven sun deck and there was always plenty of room available