Just got Back From The Carnival...

Captain Carnival

Leaving on 11/23 sailing. Why could you not dock in HMC? That is reason for this cruise! What did you do in Nassau and Freeport? Also, did you park at port? We are trying Park n Cruise for the first time. Thanks

We sailed Ecstasy 10/26... used Park n Cruise for the first time. Everything went great. :)

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Forums mobile app

Leaving on 11/23 sailing. Why could you not dock in HMC? That is reason for this cruise! What did you do in Nassau and Freeport? Also, did you park at port? We are trying Park n Cruise for the first time. Thanks

post 6 says weather. Haven't been to HMC but I'd imagine it is tendered.

Any shows not to be missed?

How was the food?….buffet?…dining room? Better than average all the way around

Ship clean? VERY!

Embarkation? Debarkation…Organized? Smooth as silk!

No guys burger right? Correct

Sailing Ecstacy for NYE…can't wait:D

Thanks

Kerri

We missed HMC due to rough seas....HOWEVER....2-days later we were able to go to an alternate port of call - Little Stirrup Cay!!

We parked at the Radisson as part of their package.

We will be sailing her in Dec. Do they have the new Brunch on the sea day? I posted earlier & no one has answered.

Carnival.com says "yes"!

Carnival.com -> Explore -> Dining -> Sea Day Brunch -> Ecstacy IS listed.

We missed HMC due to rough seas....HOWEVER....2-days later we were able to go to an alternate port of call - Little Stirrup Cay!!

How was Little Stirrup Cay (aka CocoCay) as an alternate private-island stop?

I think this is the first time I've heard of Carnival using LSC as a "makeup" port for a scheduled, but missed, port.

Kudos to Carnival for being able to work it out on short notice with RCCL.

How was Little Stirrup Cay (aka CocoCay) as an alternate private-island stop?

I think this is the first time I've heard of Carnival using LSC as a "makeup" port for a scheduled, but missed, port.

Kudos to Carnival for being able to work it out on short notice with RCCL.

I've been to both HMC and LSC now and overall find both comparable per se however in the end I'm leaning towards "preferring" LSC as it is a bit more intimate in size resulting in a more convenient experience.

Additionally I really liked the snorkeling experience on LSC that includes a submerged ship with cannon and two small planes that attract a great array of very colorful fish.

I agree 100% that the shows are good, considering that they're the "Playlist Production" shows. These are the best of those that I've seen.

I also agree that the "Hasbro" thingy sucks.

I also concur that "Park-n-Cruise" is a great alternative to the over priced parking at the port. Great service, and about 1/2 the price of parking at the port.

"SKY"

I was on this sailing as well. First cruise and loved every minute! Good was great, clean ship, and LSC was beautiful! We got to the port at 1:30 and was able to go straight to our cabin! Already planning our next one. Would like to go right before hurricane season.