Soda card isn't coming up on my ncl to prepurchase

acallahan

Are you allowed to bring bottle water or soda on the ship? I know Carnival allowed each passenger a 6pk or 12 pk of water or soda for the room

Yes, you can bring both. Depending on which port you are sailing out of will determine if you have to carry it on or if you can just throw a luggage tag on it and be good to go. I know in New Orleans the porters refuse to take any beverages and you are stuck carrying them on, but in other ports you can just throw a luggage tag on that case of water or soda and it will be delivered to your room (usually missing a can/bottle) :rolleyes:

Are you allowed to bring bottle water or soda on the ship? I know Carnival allowed each passenger a 6pk or 12 pk of water or soda for the room

Yes. There is no limit as to the quantities you can bring on of water, soda, juice or non-alcoholic mixers.

Same with my cruise in January in the “gifts and more” no drink packages (specifically UBP but none noticed) appear when searching. I can find them in a general search but not within the planning section of my cruise. I was thinking it might not be available until closer to the sail date.

Regardless, I’m just going to call.

Yes. There is no limit as to the quantities you can bring on of water, soda, juice or non-alcoholic mixers.

Is it a bad thing to put two 12 packs in your luggage if it could fit? Or does it need to be checked in?

Well I dont understand why people are rushing to buy this bubble coke card then... kind weird when you can save money just bringing your own. :confused:

Well I dont understand why people are rushing to buy this bubble coke card then... kind weird when you can save money just bringing your own. :confused:

Some people don't like the hassle of having to carry it on etc. I don't think it is a big deal either and would rather save the money.

Is it a bad thing to put two 12 packs in your luggage if it could fit? Or does it need to be checked in?

Yes, it is a bad thing. the cans or bottles can be punctured, broken, or otherwise compromised and will not only get all over your clothes and luggage but those of everyone's luggage around yours.

Also if you have any sort of liquid like that in your luggage you are more likely to have your luggage searched and if locked will be brought down to open and prove its not alcohol.

just slap a luggage tag on the cases and hand them to the porters. (unless of course your are sailing out of New Orleans or Tampa) If thats the case you can put it in a small rolling suitcase and carry it on that way.