Rangiroa

jacobrobert

Won't be an issue, just make sure when you make the reservation that they know you must be back at the tender pickup location by 3:30 pm

6 1/2 hours is enough time but just barely ;)

So if you get on a tender and dropped off by 9:00 am your fine. Remember, not back to their dock by 3:30 but to the tender pickup location .....

I have been trying to read as many reviews as I can for these excursions! It seems like more people comment on Leon @ Pa'ati Excursions than Tereva Tane e Vahine Excursions....I am sitting on the fence on who to book with! Can anyone help me out as to who offers the better tour??:confused:

• 1 month later...

We loved our tour with Leon. I haven't had a chance to write a review yet but before our french polynesia trip we went with the idea of never going back. All of that changed on the day we took Leon's tour. The reef island was amazing in every way. At the end of the day my husband and I agreed that we need to come back with our son. Don't hesitate, do it!