Tampa Hotels

mandylooo

Just go to hotwire and get a hotel in the Westshore/airport area. Great hotels with shuttle from the airport for well under $100 a night. Taxi to the port is about 20 -25 bucks tops from this area. I agree with last poster rare to find a hotel that will give you both airport pickup and port drop off for free.

There aren't any that I found that offered a free shuttle to the airport and the cruise port. You get either one or the other.

This is probably true.

We just stayed at two Tampa properties and enjoyed both:

Marriott at the airport. Our plane arrived after midnight, it was nice to pick up the luggage and walk to our room:) If one was staying there and needed to eat, there are lots of choices in the airport shopping/dining area outside security. TPA is one of the nicest airports I've been in lately.

The night before flying home we stayed at the Renaissance near the airport. Very nice. It's attached to the International Plaza shopping and dining area with lots to choose from for restaurants. They had an aiport shuttle.