Penthouse Suites

ElleninNY

I'm looking into a Penthouse Suite on the Nautica for next summer but the website isn't clear. What is the difference between Ph1, 2, and 3? Anyone have a favorite cabin I should request?

Thanks very much.

It is the location of the cabins on deck 8. Mid ship between the elevators is pretty much PH1 and then the next group is PH2 and the outermost cabins are PH3. We have been mid ship on our cruises and prefer that location ; however we have had friends in the PH2 and 3 areas and found it fine.

Guest Jancruz

You can pick up any Oceania brochure available at a local TA all ships are identical and so any deck plan is good for you to find cabins

Jan:)

Guest Jancruz

Meow..I know you are correct because I also stopped using the site when I saw there was a charge...obviously they have changed back and now you can join free..

Jan:)

Guest Jancruz

I just clicked on the link someone posted and saw free sign up..silly me, I should have known it was to good to be true..LOL

Jan:rolleyes:

That is a great site. I wasn't able to find the cabin numbers but the view of the suite was terrific. Just one mystery: the sailing I am interested in was not listed. I'd better wait until the Oceania brochure arrives.

That is a great site. I wasn't able to find the cabin numbers but the view of the suite was terrific. Just one mystery: the sailing I am interested in was not listed. I'd better wait until the Oceania brochure arrives.

If you click on "deck Plans " you should see the cabin numbers a little hard to read but they are there.

http://www.oceaniacruises.com/T_MainContentPage.aspx?PageUID=2678d406-51be-4980-bded-e106df7b9525

What date are you looking at ? Most of the sailing dates for 2006 are there.

Archived