Soda cup or another website error?

Gig103

I just ordered a soda package and noticed that it said our souvenir cup would be in the cabin. Did Celebrity start including cups since last year or is it just another glitch where something from the RCCL code made its way to X?

The insulated souvenir soda cups--that were, in the past, provided when one purchased a soda package--are now history... Celebrity started dispensing soft drinks by can--with an accompanying glass of ice--rather than by fountain more than a year ago...

I suspect that the website reference to the souvenir cup is now erroneous...

When I saw this thread, I was hoping that Celebrity was about to add the Coca-Cola Freestyle machines, which are very popular on Royal Caribbean ships. Would love to see it happen... but my guess is, it's an old webpage. Celebrity hasn't offered the souvenir cups in years - but I have a few of them lol.

Edited by Host Andy

When I saw this thread, I was hoping that Celebrity was about to add the Coca-Cola Freestyle machines, which are very popular on Royal Caribbean ships. Would love to see it happen... but my guess is, it's an old webpage. Celebrity hasn't offered the souvenir cups in years - but I have a few of them lol.

Oh, please, keep the cans of soda...It's a small thing, but I really don't like Diet Coke to begin with and the dispensed Diet Coke on RCCL in January was so awful, I asked for a refund of the soda card. Had cans of soda when I was on Solstice, not a souvenir cup, but it's been a couple of years.

Looking forward to my 1-2-3 perk classic beverage package on the Reflection in a couple of weeks.

I would love them to add those machines, then i could get my beloved Cherry Coke on board LOL

No cups on my October 2013 sailing, so suspect it's a site typo.

Oh, please, keep the cans of soda...It's a small thing, but I really don't like Diet Coke to begin with and the dispensed Diet Coke on RCCL in January was so awful, I asked for a refund of the soda card. Had cans of soda when I was on Solstice, not a souvenir cup, but it's been a couple of years.

Looking forward to my 1-2-3 perk classic beverage package on the Reflection in a couple of weeks.

Hi Steelergirl,

I wouldnt worry about it. If Celebrity opted to offer the Freestyle machines in the future, I highly doubt they would discontinue cans of soda.

I'm surprised to hear of your experience on RCCL. I've tried the Freestyle machines locally, and I'm a fan - especially if you enjoy flavors you cannot obtain on Celebrity ships. For me, it's Diet Cherry Coke. Hope this is helpful !