Pullman Bed weight limit

Luckybrownie

I was concerned about the weight limit on the pullman bed on the Breakaway but was relieved when i seen this. i know others have concerns so i hope this will ease your minds

Thanks for sharing the good info! Never thought about weight limits on the Pullmans. Love Cruise Critic because you are always learning new things.

:):):)

Thank you for posting this. I was rather curious because there are four of us in a balcony room and someone is going to have to sleep up there. I have seen adult-sized people on them in some videos posted online, but always wondered what they were designed for! Now we know!!

At least they won't be able to use the weight limit to decide who sleeps up there! lol

So which number is accurate? Is it 150kg (320 pounds) or 300 pounds (136.4kg)? :p

NCL often goofs up their signage. There are some photos of goofy signs on the Breakaway that apparently were not proof-read. 100's of millions for a ship and they don't spend a few bucks to make sure the signs are accurate. Cheapens the image.

I was concerned about the weight limit on the pullman bed on the Breakaway but was relieved when i seen this. i know others have concerns so i hope this will ease your minds

Is it comfortable? I will be on one of those on my upcoming cruise.