Mastectomy swimwear.

sacnaillady

I think they're going to work well. I have to wear a sports bra and bound in an ace bandage till next week so it's a little hard to tell. I did try it with my sports bra and it looked pretty good. It's a great idea and I think I will be using them even after I get my boob back! Lol!

I'm in Vegas and found a swim suit with a high enough neck line! Thanks everyone!

I'm very happy to read about your great fighting attitude. Please keep up the fight and win the battle for all those who lost theirs. It makes me happy to read that your winning the fight. Stay strong and I hope you find what you need for your suits. Do you live in Vegas ? If so I know a place that has been here for years and they can make suits or adjust them

Jamie

Hi all,

Debbie, my wife says thanks for all the encouragement. Just to update you, she has seen a consultant and booked a hospital stay for breast surgery in January in Birmingham UK. She decided to get Christmas out the way first as we will have two young grandchildren staying with us. We wish you all well and will keep you updated. Many thanks. Adrian and Debbie

Please tell your wife that she will feel so much better after! I had a breast reduction 10 years ago, after having my daughter. The surgeon took off 5 lbs of tissue! Afterwards, I was sore but it didn't last long. They usually give you good pain killers haha I'm still so happy I went through with it! Good luck to her <3

Susie

• 2 weeks later...

In regards to swim wear.

I have trouble finding the right fitting swim wear simply because i am a small girl with big girls. Alot of suits lacked any real support. I bought my self a black lycra tankini and then wore an old black bra underneath it. No one knew i was wearing a bra. You could try do a similar thing. In Australian school it is (or was when i was in school) enforced when kids go swimming for them to wear a white t shirt over their swim suit. To protect them from the harsh sun and not get burnt. Could you wear a t shirt or tank too over swim suit. I was actually thinking of buying myself a rash vest (lycra t shirt) and wearing a bra underneath for supoort. Again this will also protect from the sun.

Dinner wear.

I am not sure how high your scar is but could you get away with wearing say a large statement necklace. Or perhaps a thin bright colored scarf could work to.

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody from my wife Deb, and myself. Just to update you on what has happened this weekend just gone. Deb has had cosmetic surgery on her boobs in Birmingham UK and is now recovering. My goodness, what a transformation. We only got back home this evening and, although she is still feeling a bit stiff, she cannot wait to get out and show them off. Am sure her confidence has already come back. Its her birthday next week so something special has been hid away at home. Hope everyone is keeping well, and you may be looking forward to your cruise if you have booked one. Take care everybody, and thanks from my wife and myself for the encouragement. Adrian and Deb xxxxxx

Hi everybody from my wife Deb, and myself. Just to update you on what has happened this weekend just gone. Deb has had cosmetic surgery on her boobs in Birmingham UK and is now recovering. My goodness, what a transformation. We only got back home this evening and, although she is still feeling a bit stiff, she cannot wait to get out and show them off. Am sure her confidence has already come back. Its her birthday next week so something special has been hid away at home. Hope everyone is keeping well, and you may be looking forward to your cruise if you have booked one. Take care everybody, and thanks from my wife and myself for the encouragement. Adrian and Deb xxxxxx

That is awesome so happy for both of you. God bless yal

Jamie