Breakaway (Getaway) Family Oceanview deck 5, LOUD?

Dawnya00

Hi there,

I am starting the research for our third NCL vacation, the first with the kids and I am looking at the Getaway for the Family Oceanview cabins. I understand they are directly below dining and theaters on deck 5. Can anyone give me some insight on the noise level on that deck from their experience on the Breakaway? We will be with an 8yo, 12yo and 13yo.

Thanks so much!

Hi there,

I am starting the research for our third NCL vacation, the first with the kids and I am looking at the Getaway for the Family Oceanview cabins. I understand they are directly below dining and theaters on deck 5. Can anyone give me some insight on the noise level on that deck from their experience on the Breakaway? We will be with an 8yo, 12yo and 13yo.

Thanks so much!

Depends where on deck 5. We were on Breakaway under Savor and only few nights heard tables being moved for few minutes. But did hear lound music and laughter later at night coming from Headliner which is mid ship. Would not stay under . We had 5204. 5206 which is mid ship but slightly to the aft. Loved location.

Hi there,

Thanks so much!

Agree with OP, It really depends on which cabin you are in. Look at the deck plan for deck 6 and determine what is above your cabin. Deck 6 includes Savor and Taste if you are aft, or guest relations, library and meeting rooms if mid-ship or Spiegel tent and theater if for'd.

Nome of those areas should be noisy at night.