82 Days Out - Just found cabin #

tpooleinjax

Hey - I just used the gift method for my upcoming cruise in October and it shows my cabin number. Now I know that it may change between now and then but it is great to see it there. We booked a Balcony Guarantee and now are booked for an 8C I believe. We are in a balcony on the Verandah deck. I am really getting excited now - just hope all the tropical systems are gone by then......

I'm 55 days out on the Sensation and when I talked to my PVP yesterday, he gave me my room number. I had checked the gift method that morning and it wasn't there but I tried again after he told me and sure enough, it was there.

We booked a ov gty and ended up with a 6c. My PVP told me that it is unlikely that we will be moved once it is set.

If you see your names on the gift site--then the cabin is set.

But checking my cabin using the gift method....I was moved 4 times before I was set.. I booked an oceanview and I was pleasantly surprised when I got a balcony-- overjoyed to say the least... imagine the dissappointment when a few weeks before we asailed I got what I paid for and got an oceanview cabin. I am glad that the dissappointment came before we left for the cruise.. TOok me a few days to get over it too.

Does anyone have any information on this cabin at all? How is it near the front of the ship? We are not usually prone to seasickness but have always been more midship. Our cabin (8216) is only 5 cabins from the front which worries me just a little.

Any information would be appreciated.

Well, got all my info in my profile, and the modify is giving me an error. Can you explain the "gift" way to get your cabin #? Im sure its too soon for me as I still have 93 days or so. I'll keep checking though.

It just tells me BL guarantee, Deck to be assigned, Cabin to be assigned. I sail 8/14. Does this mean they still dont know what cabin I'm in?

Yep, I sail 8-27 and I don't have a cabin yet. We book 6a guar and are 2 people. There are rooms on 6B for 3 but no more 2's. I think they wait to see if anyone comes along and books OV w/3 people before they place me in an OV cabin. See were 2 people and can be placed in any cabin. Hopefully they sell out at put me up to a balcony. Only can hope.

Either way I'm happy sailing.

It just tells me BL guarantee, Deck to be assigned, Cabin to be assigned. I sail 8/14. Does this mean they still dont know what cabin I'm in?

yep-- did you get documetns yet? it will be on the sign and sail page.

did you do the fun pass yet? you can see a cabin here too.

BUT- when did you book-- coz if you booked your cruise AFTER majority pays final payment you may not be set until 3 days before sailing. WOW

Well, got all my info in my profile, and the modify is giving me an error. Can you explain the "gift" way to get your cabin #? Im sure its too soon for me as I still have 93 days or so. I'll keep checking though.

Are you using the links in the post?? (I dont know why people get the error message except to think they are missing a step. all it takes is one little step and you will get an error message. I can not access it unless I use the links provide above. I then get error messages.

What is the "gift method" for finding out your cabin number?

fun pass needs to be completed. go to carnivals web page-- scroll to the bottom and click on funpass-- two options -- click on view gifts. put in the information. booking number/last name/sailing date..etc.etc. add ANYTHING at all to your (you must ADD it to your cart to see a cabin number-- if you are not set--you will see GTEE.

yep-- did you get documetns yet? it will be on the sign and sail page.

did you do the fun pass yet? you can see a cabin here too.

BUT- when did you book-- coz if you booked your cruise AFTER majority pays final payment you may not be set until 3 days before sailing. WOW

Nope...no documents yet. I have not filled out my fun pass yet, I will work on that tonight.

I booked on 6/29 - had to pay in full :-( at the time of booking.

I will try filling out the fun pass first, as far as some not having room assignments, when I called carnival for my past guest # I asked and they did say that some people get room assignments ahead, but most dont and have to wait till they board. I'll still keep trying.

at 92 days-- you are still too far out anyways. Try to get that fun pass done before final payment.

if you go to carnivals web page... up in the right hand corner you will see my profile. if you go in there---then add your booking number. once in there you will see a screen that says past histry- if you clickon that--it should tell you everything you need to know.

Archived