Names of Cruise Director and others

eliana

Will Paul also be on the PEK-BKK cruise?

Is that the March cruise? We'll also be on that one -- I'll ask Paul when we are onboard next month. I'm also hoping that Franck Galzy will be G.M. on the PKK-BKK cruise. He probably will be onboard IF he doesn't have to go over to the Mariner for their dry dock. While I like all of the officers on Regent, my "dream team" on the Voyager is Capt. McNeil, Franck Galzy and Paul Reynolds. Capt. McDreamy (oops McNeill:-) and Franck are very close with the crew and a happy crew usually translates to happy passengers. Keeping my fingers crossed.

• 1 month later...
If you go to the Regent website and hover over the The All-Inclusive Regent Experience tab, then click on Enrichment Series, you can see the different programs offered and dates the different activities will be on the ships.

No it was a letter with which captain/GM/and so on is on board at what period.

• 2 weeks later...

Franck Galzy will be getting on the Voyager this month. Paul Reynolds will be getting off the Voyager the day after tomorrow (January 7th). Ray Solare (spelling?) will take his place Schedules change frequently which is why they are not posted,