They are killing ME

francina

NCL once again changed their site. Now they give you the price per person.

This caused me to believe that a miracle had happening, my cruise pricing went down. Well greedy me grab my phone and called them up looking to up grade or more OBC. Just to be told pricing is still going up on my cruise.

Their new site leaves a lot to be desired

Every time I tried to look at a cabin price I was only allowed to view once cabin because it would not let me go back to choose another cabin. The site froze up

It should be easy breezy

Totally agree.. NCL has a ways to go to catch up with their website... I did a trial booking yesterday on RCCL - easy peasy - multiple cabins.. no problem.. multiple connecting.. sure.. bring it on.. NCL? Nope.

NCL once again changed their site. Now they give you the price per person.

This caused me to believe that a miracle had happening, my cruise pricing went down. Well greedy me grab my phone and called them up looking to up grade or more OBC. Just to be told pricing is still going up on my cruise.

Have you tried using the old version of the site? It's in my signature and will not use the new site. You're not greedy, the new site makes it so difficult to get accurate information.

If you're unable to use the old version, let me know and I'll check things out for you.

Have you tried using the old version of the site? It's in my signature and will not use the new site. You're not greedy, the new site makes it so difficult to get accurate information.

If you're unable to use the old version, let me know and I'll check things out for you.

You should know that a lot of users turn OFF signatures because people put so much crap in there. Why not just post the link??

www5.ncl.com - nothing needs to be checked out... :confused:

I imagine it will vanish at some point but for now, it works.