Allure MTD experiences?

twopats

Our first time on this class ship and am wondering whether MTD is a good choice? What level of the dining room do they hve MTD as I see there are three levels. Are you able to get the same dining attendants each night? We usually pick a table we like on the first day and if we like the waiter, try to get in the same area every evening and have had success on our last cruise on the Brilliance. Is this possible on this ship?

Trish :cool:

Edited by twopats

We have been able to have the same wait staff both times that we were on the Allure. If you have a little flexibility in your times (15 to 20 minutes either way of your target time)there should be no problem. We were not always at the same table but in that wait staff's section.

We had a 6:45 dining time each night and we asked to be seated at the same table , which wasn't a problem ! Our server's name was Boney and he was fantastic ! Just my opinion, but if you ask to be at one of his tables, you will have the bet service !

Thanks so much for the tip. I have made a note to ask for Boney's section the first night! Trish

Thanks so much for the tip. I have made a note to ask for Boney's section the first night! Trish

Hope your experience was as good as ours ! I think because we were in between the two main dining times the wait staff had the extra time to spend with us and we really appreciated them just coming over to chat with us. Our server girl was Rinrin, and she was fantastic also. Next time on Allure, I will definatly book MTD again and ask to be seated with him !

Just off the Allure and our server was Tyare from Jamacia......she was terrific! We sat in her area every night and she took great care of us.

Also no problem for us to get a table for two.......but we avoid most wait times because we like to eat so early......

Two Allure cruises in two years, good experiences with MTD each time. We timed each night's reservations based on show reservations and shore excursions. Had the same waiter and assistant each night; on our second night the maitre d' asked if we wanted the same waiter (we did) and after that she stopped asking us.

We saw lots of people waiting in line on the "no reservations" side and then waiting in the bar/waiting area outside of the dining room. Reservations are a must, in my opinion.

This was all on Deck 5 of the Adagio Dining Room.