Copenhagen Hotels

tenpintap

I don't know about their hotels but we booked on our own in August, 2012 and were quite pleased. We also used credit card points and only spent about $20- $30 of our own cash.

Pre-cruise was The Tivoli Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Post-cruise was Copenhagen Admiral Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark

The Tivoli was modern and fun and had air conditioning. Also, quite an easy walk to Tivoli Gardens.

The Admiral was right on the water and had an old feel to it. I had thought that I read about AC but it didn't have it. We kept the windows open and used the fan.

The cruise line hotels are not always your best bargain. Look at a map to see hotel locations and check your own travel discounts.

The best thing about both of our hotels is that we were in walking distance of most popular sites.

Have a great cruise!

Stayed at the Crown Plaza two summers ago for three nights then boarded the NCL Sun. Was new then and was very nice. It's about a block from a very large shopping center and the Metro/train station. the Metro/trains in Copenhagen are wonderful. We purchased on line a transportation pass and used the Metro and trains a lot. My dw and I enjoyed Copenhagen very much.

They also had people booked at the Marriott this summer. We stayed there (but not through NCL) and it was very nice plus a great location. You can walk almost anywhere (very near Tivoli Gardens) plus it is a stop on the HOHO buses. We were able to book the NCL transport to the ship even though we didn't book the hotel through them (this was once we were there, they wouldn't let us book that in advance). Loved our stay there !

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app