Connecting Staterooms on Radiance Class Ships

Jmillsarch

I am looking to book two connecting balcony staterooms on Jewel of the Seas. Does anyone know where the connecting doors are, and do you lose the couch. Probably are going to book a D1 balcony, but may have to go to E1 or E2 depending on availability.

Thanks,

James

We just got off of the Serenade and had connecting E1s.

We had a loveseat instead of a full sofa. The door was at the foot of teh bed, on the wall near the balcony.

I have some photos of our connecting E1 stateroom (including one with the connecting door open to show where it is and how it opens) on this blog post, if you think that would help (again, that was the Serenade, so same class but different ship):

http://hadleyswanderingsandramblings.blogspot.de/2013/11/photos-of-staterooms-on-serenade-of.html

• 2 months later...
Thanks for the pictures. We ended up booking E2 staterooms, 1510 and 1512. Saved $320 over D1 balconies. We actually had 1514 on Serenade a few years back and liked the location.

How did you like those rooms? We have them booked for February 15th sailing. Do you have any pictures?

How did you like those rooms? We have them booked for February 15th sailing. Do you have any pictures?

We're not cruising on Jewel until March of 2015. I'm going to be asking you the same question!

We had 1514 a few years back on Serenade and it was a great location if you are a pool person. You're right below the pool deck, but you have the spa above you instead of the pool deck so there's no chairs being slid around at 3:00 in the morning.

We're not cruising on Jewel until March of 2015. I'm going to be asking you the same question!

We had 1514 a few years back on Serenade and it was a great location if you are a pool person. You're right below the pool deck, but you have the spa above you instead of the pool deck so there's no chairs being slid around at 3:00 in the morning.

Well, it's good to know we won't have to listen to pool chairs. We have never sailed on a Radiance class so I didn't know it was right below the pool deck. I will take pictures and try to post them.