Sky 12/2, first cruise questions

whtbearfan

The wife and I are primarally tea drinkers. Is the tea on the Sky brewed or does it only come out of a despinser from a consentrate?

We are also not big drinkers, but I was wondering if any of the Sky bars serve a hard cider (Woodchuck, Strongbow, Angry Orchard, etc)?

Thanks for any info. I am sure I will think of some other things.

The wife and I are primarally tea drinkers. Is the tea on the Sky brewed or does it only come out of a despinser from a consentrate?

We are also not big drinkers, but I was wondering if any of the Sky bars serve a hard cider (Woodchuck, Strongbow, Angry Orchard, etc)?

Thanks for any info. I am sure I will think of some other things.

Ask the maiter'd the day you board and if it's not what you want they have a wooden box with tea selection in the buffet area, take the kind you want to dining and just ask for a pot of hot water

Strongbow is available fleetwide. I also have very faint recollection about spotting Black Rat on some drink menu but I might be very wrong about that one - I'm sure that I have spotted it in a place I didn't expect to see it but can't remember if it was onboard or some other place during one of our vacations. :)

Edited by Demonyte

That sounds great regarding the Strongbow. Now I am wondering what would be the cost of ordering one? Over the course of the week if it is gong to be worth getting the UBP. Will look into that. To bad you can't get a plan that is just beer and cider.