11/10 Breakaway

luv2cruisekc

Just want to say the ship is beautiful, the staff is accommodating and friendly, the food in our opinion was very good, choices of where to have included meals was great. We enjoyed having dinners in Savor and Taste because of the smaller restaurant size. Fire and Ice is not to be missed. Overall, the shows were good. As a 60 something year old couple, we didn't really care for Rock of Ages. We would highly recommend this ship.

Just want to say the ship is beautiful, the staff is accommodating and friendly, the food in our opinion was very good, choices of where to have included meals was great. We enjoyed having dinners in Savor and Taste because of the smaller restaurant size. Fire and Ice is not to be missed. Overall, the shows were good. As a 60 something year old couple, we didn't really care for Rock of Ages. We would highly recommend this ship.

did you make it to great stirrup cay?

Many thanks for the quick review!

We just chose this ship for Jan 2015, may I ask what you thought of your cabin and what type it was?

We are also possibly doing the january 4 2015 cruise as we like the longer trips. We had a family mini suite on deck 12 mid ship. I will probably book the balcony as the size difference is minimal but I think our mini bathroom was somewhat larger which was nice. The water pressure in the shower was pretty bad so you had to stand up close to the showerhead. We had a tub and I kept hitting my toes on the drain. I would not recommend the rooms with tubs unless you take baths.