snooze and cruise deals ?

wwc

Is there a web site or maybe anyone here that can give me a list of hotel/motels that offer a snooze/cruise deal where they will pick us up at the airport and stay overnight and then transport us to the ship and afterwards back to the airport in the cocoa beach area ?

I have found so far Hampton and comfort inn but I wonder if there are more that I can't find easily in that area.

thanks.

We stayed at Embassy Suites Miami airport. They picked us up and the next morning took us to the pier. They don't have a pick up back to the airport but we went on a Miami tour bus that took our bags to the airport while we toured the city.

Is there a web site or maybe anyone here that can give me a list of hotel/motels that offer a snooze/cruise deal where they will pick us up at the airport and stay overnight and then transport us to the ship and afterwards back to the airport in the cocoa beach area ?

I have found so far Hampton and comfort inn but I wonder if there are more that I can't find easily in that area. thanks.

we flew into Orlando and comfort inn in cocoa beach offered pickup and transported to hotel then to the port then back to Orlando with 1 night stay with 3 rooms and 9 guests for 792 total . the hotel was dated some but clean enough and 300 yards from the beach . we had a microwave and mini refrige we was happy with that since it converted to 88$ a piece . and comfort inn commissioned travel lynx for the airport shuttles was very comfortable

We have done the "Snooze & Cruise" package at the Holiday Inn Express Cocoa Beach, and will be doing the package in December at the Radisson Resort at the Port. We drove in though, so I didn't have experience with airport transportation. But you could google these hotels, or call them to see if they offer airport transportation with their packages. Trip Advisor is also a great resource for Snooze & Cruise packages.

Try trinityreservations.com. We've used them multiple times and they always have great deals, most of which include the room, breakfast,parking and free shuttle to terminal.

I've also heard that stay123 offers same type of service.:D

Stay 123 books thru Trinity. We found that out years ago when we booked thru Stay 123. Somehow, our CC was charged twice. Once thru Stay 123 and once thru Trinity. DH called Trinity and spoke to Bruce, the owner. He apologized and immediately issued a credit saying that Stay 123 goes thru them and somehow the charge got mixed up. We later, and from then on used Trinity because they had lower rates with longer parking terms.