Which Nick characters on NCL Jewel?

stacymills99

We are going on the Jewel in a few weeks and I saw they are a Nick ship. I was just wondering which characters are on the ship? And if team Umizoomi is part of the pajama jam breakfast. My son loves the show, so it might be worth the money IF his favorite characters are there :)

Last year on Jewel it was Dora, Diego, Spongebob, Patrick, Fanboy and someone else I can't recall.

On Gem this year it was Spongebob, Sandy, Avatar, Fairly Odd Parents, Dora and maybe Diego.

Not sure if it varies ship to ship or year to year. I haven't ever seen team umizoomi though.

• 2 weeks later...

Gem has Patrick, Sponge Bob, Diego and Dora! I know this for a fact because my oldest DD is "friends" with Dora! LOL. She grew up cruising, and going to dance class, and was lucky enough to combine her two passions into an awesome job. Though from the pics she posts on Facebook make her grandfather wonder if she really ever works. :D