the Divina is live in Miami

SteelCruisin

We dined in the EatItaly steakhouse last night and loved it. Our bill was around $100 which I felt very reasonable I will write up all my notes in the next day or two but I really enjoyed the trip -a lot of changes since we were in the YC two years ago in Italy. Really looking forward to getting back up there in Feb. The balcony was nice but the YC is amazing

Emmy,

Thanks for the pics and video. Are you planning on trying MSC? Stewart, myself and the boys were on Poesia this year and doing a TA from Sao Paulo to Venice on Preziosa next year. Different from our usual Royal trip, but we really enjoyed it.

Emmy,

Thanks for the pics and video. Are you planning on trying MSC? Stewart, myself and the boys were on Poesia this year and doing a TA from Sao Paulo to Venice on Preziosa next year. Different from our usual Royal trip, but we really enjoyed it.

Thank you :) nothing on the books but I would not rule it out. Just appreciate beautiful ships and she does look great.

We dined in the EatItaly steakhouse last night and loved it. Our bill was around $100 which I felt very reasonable I will write up all my notes in the next day or two but I really enjoyed the trip -a lot of changes since we were in the YC two years ago in Italy. Really looking forward to getting back up there in Feb. The balcony was nice but the YC is amazing

I'm glad to see you'r back here. Will be interesting to read your tripreport. And I expect a full report with photos from your upcoming Yacht Club cruise:D We are planning a YC cruise in the Caribbean as well. We had a wonderful cruise in YC on the new Preziosa this fall:)

I'm glad to see you'r back here. Will be interesting to read your tripreport. And I expect a full report with photos from your upcoming Yacht Club cruise:D We are planning a YC cruise in the Caribbean as well. We had a wonderful cruise in YC on the new Preziosa this fall:)

NC the Divina is still gorgeous. I did miss the YC much more so than I thought I would but if someone had not traveled on her before they would be quite pleased with the other accommodations. We were in a premium balcony. A lot of changes bringing her in step with Preziosa with the two EatItaly restaurants outdoor movie screen. Definitely has been VERY Amercanized from menus to shows. Smoking is very restricted to two decks only on one side and a few designated spots. Weather prevented us to getting to great stirrup cay and the other day we visited the new port Canaveral

Welcome center which was interesting. Really too short of a trip to take all of her in. Glad we will be back in Feb. This was the first time we have eaten out of the YC and the food was excellent