Rooms on the Carnival site?

MichelleChell

Does the Carnival site always show all rooms available or do they hide some of them? Reason I ask is my family is booked for next Dec 2014 with another family. I was hoping to get our room next to theirs but there are none. I keep checking to see if a room cancels but no luck yet.

This would be on the Magic Dec 21, 2014 deck 8 balcony. They have rooms 8308 and 8304. We have room 8354

Edited by MichelleChell

Does the Carnival site always show all rooms available or do they hide some of them? Reason I ask is my family is booked for next Dec 2014 with another family. I was hoping to get our room next to theirs but there are none. I keep checking to see if a room cancels but no luck yet.

This would be on the Magic Dec 21, 2014 deck 8 balcony. They have rooms 8308 and 8304. We have room 8354

No, not all cabins are shown on the website-call Carinival, and you can ask if specifice cabins are available. Good luck!:cool:

They only show a set number of rooms at a time. If you call Carnival and talk to a PVP or even just someone in reservations they can tell you better than anyone else. Sometimes Travel Agents have blocks of rooms that they have to sell and the unsold rooms aren't released until closer to the sailing date.