Question for someone who was on the Zuiderdam the week of July 2-9

tripman

I know this is a longshot, but I'm hoping to find a specific person who was in a large group of people. The group had late seating in the upper level. They complained because the two tables in which they all sat were clear across the dining room. The table I was originally at was right next to one of their tables. A woman from the group approached us and asked us if we could switch tables with the other people in the group.

Is there anyone on here who was in that large group? I know it is a longshot, but I figured I'd give it a try.

Thanks

Looks like I'm not going to find the answer. Let me explain why I asked. You can read from my original post what happened. First, I thought it was wrong to put us on the spot right off the bat, we hadn't even introduced ourselves to our tablemates yet. And she wasn't even really asking, she was more like insisting and making it seem like it was absolute fact that we had to move.

And secondly, I thought it would have been appropriate for them to send us a bottle of wine for dinner, or some kind of gesture like that.

I know that if I were in her shoes, and another table did that for me, I know I'd probably buy them a bottle of wine every night.

if she didnt offer a gift of thanks on the cruise she will most likely not respond to your request on this site----------the best you can hope for is that one of her group reads this and passes your remarks on to her

Archived