Hidden Doors On Miracle

cynthiacruz

Spirit Class ships don't have them like the other classes. You can sneak out on the bow from the port side on deck 5 to the left of Camp Carnival but that section is the crew smoking area. Even though it's outdoors it smells and the crew may confront you and ask if you are a passenger. :o

If it's the "secret door" that matters to you, Miracle doesn't have one. But I'm guessing that you don't actually care about the door itself.:p Most people are more interested in the area where you can overlook the front of the ship. As for that, yes, the Miracle does have that. Up on Deck 9-Lido deck. From the main pools, go out to the sides and continue to the front of the ship. There's no door to take you there from the inside, but it's still the exact same forward observation area like all other Carnival ships have.

But I see that you may not necessarily be referring to that. There are lots of twists & turns and hidden hallways and secret passageways all over the Miracle. You'll likely never find several things. One thing to be sure to find is Gatsbys Garden on Deck 3. Towards the front of the ship, just before you enter the theater, go off to the sides, and you'll see a hidden passageway. It's a really neat area. I'm not sure why Carnival tried to hide it from us. Oh, and also, despite what many people will think, the Miracle actually does have a dance club. Most passengers will never find it. It's near back of the ship, port side, on Decks 1 & 2. It can only be accessed from Deck 2. You then go downstairs to the dance floor.

Edited by k2excursion

sanmarcosman - so I am guessing that door is unlocked? does it have a sign ? please advise.

Just to the left of Camp Carnival there is a heavy, long cloth drape. Part the drape and you enter a small alcove where in three paces you are outdoors. The door to the bow was never closed, just the heavy drape concealing the way.