Anyone stayed in Serenade Cabin 7148? Balcony

ann1bell

Hopefully someone will come along who has actually stayed in 7148. I have not--but I was able to get photos in 7126 last month--that is also an E3 and about 10 doors down, so I think they would be pretty similar (probably both have the lifeboat cover extending out at floor level beyond the balcony--that seemed to be why the area had an E3 designation).

The pictures are in this blog post:

http://hadleyswanderingsandramblings.blogspot.de/2013/11/photos-of-staterooms-on-serenade-of.html

Hopefully someone will come along who has actually stayed in 7148. I have not--but I was able to get photos in 7126 last month--that is also an E3 and about 10 doors down, so I think they would be pretty similar (probably both have the lifeboat cover extending out at floor level beyond the balcony--that seemed to be why the area had an E3 designation).

The pictures are in this blog post:

http://hadleyswanderingsandramblings.blogspot.de/2013/11/photos-of-staterooms-on-serenade-of.html

We had one of the handicapped balcony staterooms on Deck 7, assigned to us via a gty booking. So while we were located more forward, I think the depiction of 7126 is what the OP will view from cabin 7148, with regard to the lifeboat cover. That overhang seems to be an issue for some, and not for others on the Radiance class- particularly on Decks 7 and 8. If you want to see straight down into the water from your balcony, you should consider a stateroom on Deck 9 or 10. It wasn't an issue for us, but given a choice I'd book a higher deck.