Royal Caribbean Cat W Suite Guarantee

We're happy. Originally started off with a Balcony Guarantee when we booked this summer. Ending up in a suite for the same price was a miracle.

Matt

When do you fly down to SJ? Going to be a messy next couple of days here in Phila and most of east coast.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

A little birdy sung in my ear on the roll call for my cruise in December on Brilliance about the price drop for the Suites.

Going through a new booking process with a JS Guarantee it was a few hundred less than my current room in a Balcony. Gave them a phone call not too long ago and I snatched up the last remaining Guarantee JS for only a $30 difference than my previous room.

Definitely a good bargain for the additional perks that come along with a Suite.

Now I am just waiting for a room assignment. :rolleyes: lol

I passed as I was doing 4 b2b. I didn't want to switch rooms for each cruise.

A little birdy sung in my ear on the roll call for my cruise in December on Brilliance about the price drop for the Suites.

Going through a new booking process with a JS Guarantee it was a few hundred less than my current room in a Balcony. Gave them a phone call not too long ago and I snatched up the last remaining Guarantee JS for only a $30 difference than my previous room.

Definitely a good bargain for the additional perks that come along with a Suite.

Now I am just waiting for a room assignment. :rolleyes: lol

G85 SS -

Anything assigned yet? Good luck! :)

When do you fly down to SJ? Going to be a messy next couple of days here in Phila and most of east coast.

We leave Thursday morning. ICT > DFW & DFW > SJU. Shouldn't have an issue. Hope the East coast & flights don't get too messed up and everyone makes it!

Matt

We leave Thursday morning. ICT > DFW & DFW > SJU. Shouldn't have an issue. Hope the East coast & flights don't get too messed up and everyone makes it!

Matt

Wish we had chosen Thursday but DW didn't want to leave the family (all grown) for the holiday so we don't fly until Friday early am . We go phl-clt then clt-sju. Hate the layovers.

Wish we had chosen Thursday but DW didn't want to leave the family (all grown) for the holiday so we don't fly until Friday early am . We go phl-clt then clt-sju. Hate the layovers.

I found CLT to be an easy airport to navigate for a connecting airport. It's a big improvement over trying to make a connecting flight in Houston or Chicago.

I found CLT to be an easy airport to navigate for a connecting airport. It's a big improvement over trying to make a connecting flight in Houston or Chicago.

Thanks for the insight. Never been to any "easy to navigate" connecting airport. Sounds like it will be a nice change from the others. Fortunately with Phila being a hub for a number of airlines we usually can get directs.