Freedom Sun King Restaurant

rbrthrly900

For the $30PP is this just like the MDR... You know where you can order more than one thing... I looked at the menu and I would like to try two of the starters....

Also, is it really worth the money??? Last thing... If you go on the first night, do you really get a free bottle of wine???

For the $30PP is this just like the MDR... You know where you can order more than one thing... I looked at the menu and I would like to try two of the starters....

Also, is it really worth the money??? Last thing... If you go on the first night, do you really get a free bottle of wine???

First of all price is now 35.

If you do not order salad they will generally let you order two starters.

Only one entre but it is a very large one that most cannot finish.

Only worried about the Starters... I would like to try one, and get one I know that I will like... Do you also get a free bottle of wine on the first night of sailing???

Yes you get the wine. We didnt care for the white chardonnay but our friends who ate with us enjoyed the red.

Hey we will be with you on the Freedom and we are booked for the steakhouse the first night. Yes you do get the free bottle of wine, Red or white. We just cruised on the Breeze in August and went to the steakhouse twice, both times we were allowed to order two appetizers.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Forums mobile app

Its $35 and its much better than the MDR.