Carnival Breeze-Texas Hold'em Poker Pro-Nov 9th

PittsburghGirlee

:rolleyes:Hi, my husband and I went on the Breeze PokerPro Challenge. I actually came in 2nd place, which was a prize of 25K, before uncle sam took his share. It was a lot of fun. Met a lot of great people. This was our 2nd time going on the PokerChallenge annual cruise. Next year's is Oct. 19 on the Dream out of New Orleans.:):cool:

:rolleyes:Hi, my husband and I went on the Breeze PokerPro Challenge. I actually came in 2nd place, which was a prize of 25K, before uncle sam took his share. It was a lot of fun. Met a lot of great people. This was our 2nd time going on the PokerChallenge annual cruise. Next year's is Oct. 19 on the Dream out of New Orleans.:):cool:

That is AWESOME....congrats.....

I'm sure I missed a great time.

Any famous poker players or just us Carnival folk?

Edited by PittsburghGirlee

You enter a tournament on a cruise for a "buy In" of $150.00 and WIN :)

Winner received $650.00 in cash and a automatic seat for the tournament which was valued at $750.00.

You still had to pay for your cruise, tax, port fees and trips...along with airfare if needed..

Sounds like fun! Do they have a live dealer or use one of those automated poker tables like they have on Princess?

I'm guessing there is something simillar with the black jack tournamnet?

Sounds like fun! Do they have a live dealer or use one of those automated poker tables like they have on Princess?

I'm guessing there is something simillar with the black jack tournamnet?

The Texas Hold'em tables on the cruise ships have automated dealers with the table taking a RAKE. I am not sure of the BIG TOURNEY as I did not go.

I was wondering if during the tourney, they just had 1 table (10 max players) and played throughout the day or did they have more tables set up somewhere with live dealers?

• 1 month later...