New England in 2006

Does any one know if there will be any cruises scheduled for New England in 2006?

Jewel of the Seas will have a series of roundtrip cruises out of Boston to Bermuda, the Caribbean in the Fall of 2006 and will conclude with a 12 night repositioning cruise that leaves Boston on Halloween and go to Bermuda, San Juan, St. Thomas, Curaçao, and Aruba before finishing up in Ft. Lauderdale. This year the newly-stretched Enchantment of the Seas will be doing several cruises from Boston to Eastern Canada but I don't know if they plan to have any of their ships doing a similar itinerary next year. I know that next year's Jewel cruises are already selling quite well, so I am hopeful that RCI will commit more of their ships to Boston next year and beyond.

Jewel of the Seas will have a series of roundtrip cruises out of Boston to Bermuda, the Caribbean in the Fall of 2006 and will conclude with a 12 night repositioning cruise that leaves Boston on Halloween and go to Bermuda, San Juan, St. Thomas, Curaçao, and Aruba before finishing up in Ft. Lauderdale. This year the newly-stretched Enchantment of the Seas will be doing several cruises from Boston to Eastern Canada but I don't know if they plan to have any of their ships doing a similar itinerary next year. I know that next year's Jewel cruises are already selling quite well, so I am hopeful that RCI will commit more of their ships to Boston next year and beyond.

I hope that more cruises will leave from BOS as well - 1 hour drive/train ride for me.

Archived