Renewal Of Vows

reilly1

Has anyone ever done this onboard? My husband will be 60 in October and we are also 30 years married. We have talked about renerwing our vows but have not got around to making arrangements due to recent illness/loss of parents etc. I have booked him a surprise 3 night mini cruise on QV for October and was thinking of also arranging a Vow Renewal onboard.

Has anyone ever done this onboard? My husband will be 60 in October and we are also 30 years married. We have talked about renerwing our vows but have not got around to making arrangements due to recent illness/loss of parents etc. I have booked him a surprise 3 night mini cruise on QV for October and was thinking of also arranging a Vow Renewal onboard.

A three night voyage isn't long enough I'm afraid.

Please note, Renewal Of Vows packages can only be booked on voyages of 5 nights duration or more

More information here:

https://ask.cunard.com/help/cunard/search?nlpq=renewal+of+vows&kb=&x=21&y=15

We did it on the first segment of WC2012 on QM2 somewhere near the equator.

Only on seadays possible and not always on a convenient date it is not really a choice for every couple. We were lucky and talked the commodore's assistant into accepting our timing. It was nice and we will remember it.

We did it on the first segment of WC2012 on QM2 somewhere near the equator.

Only on seadays possible and not always on a convenient date it is not really a choice for every couple. We were lucky and talked the commodore's assistant into accepting our timing. It was nice and we will remember it.

Someone would be in REALLY BIG trouble if they forgot it! ;);) Well done and what a nice gesture

John