Early saver question

cruisingmommy12

Yes you need to submit a price protection form or do what I ado and call Carnival and speak with someone. If you call Carnival directly you will get the price drop right away rather than having to wait for the price protection form to go through

Even if it is over 48 hrs after I booked?

Early saver is different from the price protection guarantee.

With early saver you can get any reduction in price up to two days before you cruise as long as you are eligible.

Cant match resident rates for other states you dont live in. Cant get past guest rates if you have never cruised on a Carnival corp lune before, etc.

Congrats on the price drop

Bill

Sent from Iphone 4S using Cruise Critic App

Just got my fare reduction after submitting form. Am booked on ES rate. Was only $30pp but I will take it. Only took 1 day for it to go through. When I submitted the form, I had to choose between OBC or upgrade. I requested OBC, but instead they adjusted price. Is this normal? Also, is it a one time thing, or can I request again if price drops again?

Just got my fare reduction after submitting form. Am booked on ES rate. Was only $30pp but I will take it. Only took 1 day for it to go through. When I submitted the form, I had to choose between OBC or upgrade. I requested OBC, but instead they adjusted price. Is this normal? Also, is it a one time thing, or can I request again if price drops again?

You can get any price reductions that you are eligible for between now and 2 days before you sail.

They usually give you OBC after your final payment date. Before that they usually give you a price adjustment.

Bill