Liberty Tours-What if Ricardo is not available?

Marknari

Hello, many CC members and Trip Advisors have recommended Liberty Tours. I've been emailing Ricardo and spoke with him last weekend and the company sounds great. It turns out that he is not available the day that we are in Montego Bay. Has anyone else used Liberty without Ricardo? It seems like every review mentions him by name. Thanks.

Hello, many CC members and Trip Advisors have recommended Liberty Tours. I've been emailing Ricardo and spoke with him last weekend and the company sounds great. It turns out that he is not available the day that we are in Montego Bay. Has anyone else used Liberty without Ricardo? It seems like every review mentions him by name. Thanks.

Let me tell you Libertytoursjamaica is FANTASTIC! We just got off Allure a few wks ago and used them. Our driver was Aden Allen- who was awesome! We felt very safe, secure and comfortable with him. He was also very knowledgeable about his island. We went to Secret Falls for a few hours then and had some jerk chicken for lunch at Scotchies. Secret Falls was beautiful. Aden stayed with us while we explored the falls.

I would use Libertytours again in the future, we had a wonderful day with Aden.

Let me tell you Libertytoursjamaica is FANTASTIC! We just got off Allure a few wks ago and used them. Our driver was Aden Allen- who was awesome! We felt very safe, secure and comfortable with him. He was also very knowledgeable about his island. We went to Secret Falls for a few hours then and had some jerk chicken for lunch at Scotchies. Secret Falls was beautiful. Aden stayed with us while we explored the falls.

I would use Libertytours again in the future, we had a wonderful day with Aden.

Thanks sundayb! That's great news. If you don't mind a few more questions-how many were in your group? Did they take you in a van/car? Any issues with the driver finding your group in port?

Thanks sundayb! That's great news. If you don't mind a few more questions-how many were in your group? Did they take you in a van/car? Any issues with the driver finding your group in port?

No problems with Aden finding us at the port. We just asked once we arrived where to meet our private tour guide. We had 5 people in our group, so Aden was standing inside the port holding a sign with our names on it. He was easy to find! He had been waiting an hour prior to our arrival he later told us.

He picked us up in a very nice, air conditioned grey van. We were so happy we chose this company, it was a wonderful day!

I've been in contact with Ricardo and our group is going to be using him on 12/18. Really looking forward to it and he's been very helpful in planning our excursion in Ocho Rios!

That's GREAT! We used LTJ in August and Ricardo was our driver. We had a wonderful day with him at Secret Falls, sight seeing and Scotchies for lunch. Secret Falls featured beautiful turquoise water, waterfalls, a rope swing, hidden caves, and guides to help you along the way that would put on a show, by doing cliff jumps into the falls. This was the highlight of our cruise. Can't wait to go back!!