Best Western - Newark

4FRCruising

Not a hotel we generally recommend - mixed reviews and problems with cars due to its location.

Best western

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=35582273&highlight=western#post35582273

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=33266528&highlight=western#post33266528

What exact date do you need a room? How many people? Where are you coming from?

Trinityreservations.com, stay123.com and buyreservations.com all offer at least one hotel that is good for ditching your car at the airport. We also like the Hampton Inn and Hilton Gardens on Staten Island.

I'm assuming you are flying to San Juan and sailing back to Cape Liberty. Trinityreservations.com has the Ramada for your date for $137 including tax. When you arrive back at Cape Liberty, you would be able to get a shuttle to drop you at the Ramada for $17/pp. This would be my budget recommendation for EWR for you and your car.

I'm assuming you are flying to San Juan and sailing back to Cape Liberty. Trinityreservations.com has the Ramada for your date for $137 including tax. When you arrive back at Cape Liberty, you would be able to get a shuttle to drop you at the Ramada for $17/pp. This would be my budget recommendation for EWR for you and your car.

Thanks fro the research/suggestion :) I'm keeping it in mind.

Right now I'm thinking I'm going to have to fly from my home airport....just checked my work schedule and by the time I would finish work, get home & get the dogs to the kennel....I wouldn't get to leave until very late :(