Onboard booking for friend

jerseygirl3

I know Celebrity no longer had the friends and family vouchers. However I have a friend who will be onboard Constellation next week. She will be doing an onboard booking for herself. Since DH and I are planning on booking the same cruise can she book for us so we can get not only the 123 promo but an OBC as well. She books as a single so she can't book 2 cabins in her name only.

I know Celebrity no longer had the friends and family vouchers. However I have a friend who will be onboard Constellation next week. She will be doing an onboard booking for herself. Since DH and I are planning on booking the same cruise can she book for us so we can get not only the 123 promo but an OBC as well. She books as a single so she can't book 2 cabins in her name only.

Hi Jerseygirl,

Celebrity is now offering a "Cruise later" option onboard, where you do not choose a ship or sailing date. It's a $100 pp deposit, and is combinable with 1 other offer. I have a copy of the document, and it states that up to 3 offers can be purchased onboard.

The OBC is smaller with this option, but it allows you to obtain both an OBC and 123 GO. The OBC's are as follows :

6-9 nights $75

10-13 nights $100

14-15 nights $150

16+ nights $200

I thought that only those onboard can purchase the "Cruise Now" option, where you choose your ship and sailing date, with the higher OBC. However, perhaps your friend can inquire as to whether they will allow a second booking with your name. As I always say - it never hurts to ask. Hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy

When we booked on board the Millennium in August, we were able to also book another cabin for our son and his family. He received the OBC for booking on board also.

Last October while on a cruise, I booked a cabin for me and one sister, and a cabin for my other sister. Both cabins rec'd reduced deposit and OBC. No problems - just got back from that cruise.