Getaway 2 night cruise jan 14?

davedex

Our local radio station is offering a two night in the NCL Getaway on the 14th -16th January 2014 in a competition. Have tried to see if I can book it independently but it is not showing on their website. I can book to go from the Netherlands to Southampton but not Southampton to Southampton. Is this because it is just for the media?

Anyone know why?

Our local radio station is offering a two night in the NCL Getaway on the 14th -16th January 2014 in a competition. Have tried to see if I can book it independently but it is not showing on their website. I can book to go from the Netherlands to Southampton but not Southampton to Southampton. Is this because it is just for the media?

Anyone know why?

15th is for the media i booked the 14th a few weeks ago then strangely lately the 14th is not showing up on UK sites some reports is that a large booking has been made by a well known UK company.

Anyone know why?

You CAN book the 2 days Cruise on ********************

The prices for the 13 and 14 have been far too high.

the jewel class were sold off insides @ £25pppn for the equivalent.

Would still love to do the 14th but if virgin have block booked, any remaining cabins they don't use might be gone quick.

Phil

Our friends booked a inside this week for £25 with a refund if they book another cruise before the end of Jan? My TA said it was fully booked but they found it by searching. Not sure it is still there. Kay and I have booked a coach tour from Southampton that spends 2 nights in Ypres before going to Rotterdam then 2 nights on board.

Phil

Our friends booked a inside this week for £25 with a refund if they book another cruise before the end of Jan? My TA said it was fully booked but they found it by searching. Not sure it is still there. Kay and I have booked a coach tour from Southampton that spends 2 nights in Ypres before going to Rotterdam then 2 nights on board.

The 15th was available on the £25/credit deal, I have that date as a guest.

It's the 14 I need to sort out since we might make a mini break with hotel in the area (only 2hr to Southampton so could do 15 as an overnight trip).