Cape Liberty Help Please

BonnieSte

So then Platinum and Gold would be after the RCCL ground transportation(Academy Bus)along with the remaining passengers disembarking? If that's the case, our friends would be going with us after all. When should you arrange the private car pickup then, once you get your disembark number?

There really is no fixed schedule. I've been on the EX numbers of times and there always seem to be variations.

My advice to you would be to stop worrying about who's gold and who's platinum. Take yourselves to Guest Services early in the cruise and discuss it with them and arrange to link your reservations for disembarkation. If you want an early disembarkation, tell them that.

I think the final disembarkation schedule is created based on folks' responses when they fill out the sea pass registration, how many people request self disembarkation, and how many D and D+ people are on the ship. If you want something special, you have to be proactive and ask for it.