Muster Drill & Steakhouse

We have a reservation in the steakhouse at 7:30pm on the night of embarkation. Last time DH and I went to the steakhouse (on the Liberty in '08), dinner lasted almost 3 hours. How long does it truly last on the Valor? Will we have to leave dinner to go to the muster drill at 9:30pm if we're still eating? Thanks in advance for any help. :)

P.S. I thought I heard you get a free bottle of wine if you dine the night of embarkation. Is that true?

We have a reservation in the steakhouse at 7:30pm on the night of embarkation. Last time DH and I went to the steakhouse (on the Liberty in '08), dinner lasted almost 3 hours. How long does it truly last on the Valor? Will we have to leave dinner to go to the muster drill at 9:30pm if we're still eating? Thanks in advance for any help. :)

P.S. I thought I heard you get a free bottle of wine if you dine the night of embarkation. Is that true?

Everyone has to go to muster drill so they would time your dinner so you are done. You do get a free bottle of wine the first night and we did this two months ago. The chardonnay we got we thought was awful but our friends got the merlot and liked it.

Yes free cheap wine.