? for recent Ruby Cruisers

whatcruiseisnext

Can anyone who has gotten off the Ruby recently, tell me if the shampoo dispensers in the showers have been installed on this ship?

We got off the beautiful Ruby November 17 in Venice. There were still little bottles at that point. No dispensers in the shower.

I'm back on the Ruby in November and hopefully they'll still have the bottles then. Wasn't a big fan of the dispensers on the Royal.

We didn't mind the dispensers on the Royal this past summer. We just booked one of those ...get your fare back at 100% cruises on the Ruby leaving next month. Since it is a short cruise hubby wants to go with just carry ons. Trying to decide what liquids I will need to have in 3 oz bottles for the carry on. We have never done a short cruise so this will be an experience for us. Hubby decided that we couldn't afford to pass it up though. So....I didn''t complain about another cruise being thrown in the mix for those we have booked for next year already. Very addicted to cruising at our house!:D

We were on the Ruby from the 17th of November until the 29th. The last evening I noticed they had placed shampoo and maybe conditioner or shower gel dispensers on the wall. I asked my wife and she said they installed the brackets several days earlier and then the dispensers.

We were on the Dolphin deck so I can't say about any other decks or cabins.

What should I say? :eek:

It really is an addiction that you don't want to be cured....:):D

We were on the Ruby from the 17th of November until the 29th. The last evening I noticed they had placed shampoo and maybe conditioner or shower gel dispensers on the wall. I asked my wife and she said they installed the brackets several days earlier and then the dispensers.

We were on the Dolphin deck so I can't say about any other decks or cabins.

Thanks so much for the update. I very much appreciate it.