Prepaid Long Beach parking?

willow028

Any suggestions?

Normally we fly in day of to go out of Long Beach but this next cruise my husband will be going without me and taking his sons. He'll be flying into San Diego to meet up with them, then driving up the day of (no choice due to school/work schedules).

On the way home, he'll be catching a direct shuttle to LAX and the boys (all grown - not talking about sending 6 year olds off on their own!) will shuttle back to the car and drive back to San Diego.

As we're paying for the cruise, I'd like to be able to (ideally) pay online in advance or at the least have him be able to pay when they park the car. Is there a lot near/at the pier in Long Beach where we can do this?

(I did try to search but most of what I found regarding parking was park and stay which won't work for us!)

Thanks!

Long Beach has very limited parking options.

Besides hotel packages the only parking is at the port. It's $17/day, payable upon exit. If you go over a 24 hour period you will get charged the hourly rate. We simply keep the parking money apart from our other moneys.

After you leave the structure keep the receipt out as it will be need to be shown when leaving the area.

There are other options, but they are far away (60 minutes), are not easy to do nor are they payable in advance.

Edited by SadieN

Long Beach has very limited parking options.

Besides hotel packages the only parking is at the port. It's $17/day, payable upon exit. If you go over a 24 hour period you will get charged the hourly rate. We simply keep the parking money apart from our other moneys.

After you leave the structure keep the receipt out as it will be need to be shown when leaving the area.

There are other options, but they are far away (60 minutes), are not easy to do nor are they payable in advance.

Thank you ~ I guess I was holding out hope there were other parking options I wasn't aware of beside the pier ~ not happy to know there aren't but glad to have the information!