AFT Cabins on Brilliance

Amy,

We booked 8672 on the Brilliance in January of this year, and rebooked the same cabin for our 2006 cruise. I had to talk my husband into this cabin, he was upset that I had changed it from a Starboard D1 to the Aft cabin. It is a very, very, very, long walk back to the cabin as you have to go from the aft to the Centrum stairs. The walk doesn't bother us so that wasn't a factor. I will see if I have any pictures of our cabin, I really was taking more pictures from the balcony than of the room. I will book an aft cabin when I can.

Hi,

Go to webshots.com and type brilliance balconies. I always go in that site and check out cruise pictures. That's why we booked a hump cabin for our January 13th cruise on the Brilliance. We were going to book another balcony cabin and the picture showed you could not look straight down because of the Life Boat overhang. Aft cabins are awesome but hard to come by. Sometimes you get lucky and get one on deck 10 because people can look down from above but they are still great. Go to the site , it is a very good picture site. Good Luck, Bill

Archived