Dream Cabin 6205 Walkway window?

fishtaco

Has anyone stayed in Cabin 6205 on the Dream? We could have chosen 6203 or 6205.

I found a pic of 6203 and it has a small very uncomfortable looking "waiting Area" type chair instead of a sofa, 6202 and 6201 have a sofa.

I know 6205 is right beside the door but that does not worry us, I just dont like the chair thing in 6203:(

Has anyone stayed in Cabin 6205 on the Dream? We could have chosen 6203 or 6205.

I found a pic of 6203 and it has a small very uncomfortable looking "waiting Area" type chair instead of a sofa, 6202 and 6201 have a sofa.

I know 6205 is right beside the door but that does not worry us, I just dont like the chair thing in 6203:(

We stayed in either 6202 or 6204 (can't remember which) on a last minute booking a couple of years ago. Actually, it turned out to quite nice, a Bow/OV for an Inside rate!;) I think we had a chair, but it didn't bother us since we were only in the cabin for sleeping and showers etc...

IIRC, the doors to the balcony on the Bow can be quite loud when they slam shut, but that happens mostly during the daytime hours. We did have some unusual noises coming from the deck above on one night, but otherwise it was uneventful as far as noise in the hallways etc...:)

Although the balcony out front was a public area, for the most part only the pax in the other cabins facing it were out there at any given time. ;)

We stayed in either 6202 or 6204 (can't remember which) on a last minute booking a couple of years ago. Actually, it turned out to quite nice, a Bow/OV for an Inside rate!;) I think we had a chair, but it didn't bother us since we were only in the cabin for sleeping and showers etc...

IIRC, the doors to the balcony on the Bow can be quite loud when they slam shut, but that happens mostly during the daytime hours. We did have some unusual noises coming from the deck above on one night, but otherwise it was uneventful as far as noise in the hallways etc...:)

Although the balcony out front was a public area, for the most part only the pax in the other cabins facing it were out there at any given time. ;)

Your Cabin must have been 6204 the mirror of 6203 if it had a chair because I have seen a pic of 6202 and it has a sofa and 6203 has a chair.

It is the way the vanity area is situated.

Thanks for the reply:)

Still seeking info on 6205:)

We had 6201 and 6203 on the Dream. The two center cabins have a couch (6201 & 6202), but the four outside cabins are all chairs. If you still can, try to switch to 6203, because the cabins get slightly smaller as you go out from the center (the front of the ship curves, but the hall is straight), so 6203 will be about a foot or two longer.

We had 6201 and 6203 on the Dream. The two center cabins have a couch (6201 & 6202), but the four outside cabins are all chairs. If you still can, try to switch to 6203, because the cabins get slightly smaller as you go out from the center (the front of the ship curves, but the hall is straight), so 6203 will be about a foot or two longer.

Thanks for the info:)

Pity about the couch as the chair in the pic i saw was awful:(

On the deck plans the end 2 cabins although shorter look quite a bit wider, is this the case?

If 6205 is shorter but wider than 6203 i might just hang out for one of the center cabins to become available later on rather than switch cabins now as one may become available on a higher deck if anyone cancels.

Thanks again:)

• 1 year later...
Thanks for the info:)

Pity about the couch as the chair in the pic i saw was awful:(

On the deck plans the end 2 cabins although shorter look quite a bit wider, is this the case?

If 6205 is shorter but wider than 6203 i might just hang out for one of the center cabins to become available later on rather than switch cabins now as one may become available on a higher deck if anyone cancels.

Thanks again:)

was searching for pics of these cabins and came across this thread. anyone have pics they can post? right now the only cabin available for my sailing is 6204. would like to see it