Valor: bringing on more than 2 bottles of wine?

Lollybees

I understand that we are able to bring on board two bottles of wine per cabin when we embark. Because Valor leaves so late, we were going to board at 1ish with our wine, leave it in our cabin, then go back to Saun Juan for the afternoon. When we come back to the ship can we bring another two bottles of wine?

if you are asking if it is against the rules.... it is

if you are asking if you can get away with breaking the rules... I am sure this has worked for some people. I dont think they keep records of it and I assume they will only stop you if they recognize you and remember you had wine already

Its one bottle per adult not per cabin.

Or, in the case of the San Juan cruises, one bottle per adult times how many times you get off and back on the ship to bring the next bottle on :D Edited to say, this really does only work with wine, as you are going to have to put your bags through the scanners each time you re-board. They'll know the difference in liquor bottles vs. wine bottles. Also, haven't I read posts in the recent past where the run runners were caught and confiscated? I don't think they're fool proof and as long as you are a wine drinker, they are needless in San Juan.

Edited by Vanessa L

Its one bottle per adult not per cabin.

You're right, but it is so wrong. I am traveling solo, and since I'm paying the single supplement=2 people, makes sense for me to be able to take 2 bottles of wine on board (NOT going out of San Juan), I'll only be able to take one. But, them are the rules;)....

You're right, but it is so wrong. I am traveling solo, and since I'm paying the single supplement=2 people, makes sense for me to be able to take 2 bottles of wine on board (NOT going out of San Juan), I'll only be able to take one. But, them are the rules;)....

Rum runners make it better. LOL

• 1 month later...